Free shipping the month of April for "Doorways to Daily Soul Nurturance" purchases
Doorways to Daily Soul Nurturance.
A Perpetual Calendar Offering Daily Inspirational Focus
"I love this calendar - I go thru it one day at a time year after year and it still inspires me. Thanks, Cristina."
Julie Newendorp, Santa Barbara, CA.
A Stage 3C ovarian cancer diagnosis propels the author on an intense journey of walking the talk and walk of her 35+ years of personal growth and development.
· Hope - 23 Mystical Moment Previews guiding the author to remission and wellness
· Power Perspective - Why Cristina loved the cancer instead of hating, fighting or killing it.
· Enlightening - How Cristina combined Body-Mind-Spirit approaches with the allopathic medical approaches
· Forgiveness - How forgiveness heals
· Inspiring - How a young cancer patient took the Cristina’s healing ideas one step further to help children with cancer take charge of their healing
· Action - The importance of taking action in order to manifest healing
"I love this book's commitment to Love, not fear. Powerful message."
Carolyne Milling, Bellingham, WA.
Those of us left behind besides feeling sorrow, emptiness and loss, can also feel bewildered.
Bewildered by: ·Why my loved one? • Why now? • Who am I now without their physical presence? • Why does this happen?
In this memoir about my grief and my healing over my 39 year old son's death, I do my best to embrace this bewilderment. For by embracing it, I also embrace its healing answers.
I choose to discover who I am now that this life event has unfolded before me. How do I gather its richness and allow it to contribute to my life? How do I allow myself to know and feel its offerings?