A stage IIIC Peritoneal/Ovarian cancer diagnosis propelled Whitehawk on an intense journey of walking her talk, and walking her walk of 40+ years of personal growth work.
Hope - 30+ Mystical Moment Previews guided the author to remission.
Power Perspective - Why Whitehawk chose to love the cancer instead of hating, fighting, or killing it.
Inspiring - Self-forgiveness was her most powerful healing tool.
Enlightening - How Whitehawk incorporated a body-mind-spirit approach with bio-medical approaches to bring about recovery and wellness.
Poetry - Each chapter is preceded by Whitehawk's inspirational poetry.
Contained in this workbook are timeless and simple activities offering a way to access our powerful inner resources and live a fuller and richer life.
• Your body talks. Are you listening?
• The appreciation connection–increase your life joy
• Forgiveness—your power tool
• Health Prosperity–your first wealth
• Embracing your dragons—enjoy their gifts
• Create your New Me
• Loving What Is—eliminate judgement
• Your language has power—it creates your life expectations
• Getting acquainted with your Receiving Self—replenish your well
• Maintain a Positive Attitude
Doorways to Daily Soul Nurturance is about timelessness
• The timelessness of the cycles of life
• The timelessness of the Creator's love for us
• It speaks about the self's journey to Self and the soul's journey home
In the beginning was the end and in the end was the beginning.
This book has no beginning and no end.
Each page offers inspirational guidance and focus
for every day of the year.
Through powerful messages and colorful, free-spirited artwork, by Susan Thornberry, Doorways to Daily Soul Nurturance provides a joyous, timeless life framework.
Why did you write My Ticket to Ride: From Cancer to flourishing?
• 200,000 women in the U.S. live with the disease
• 22,240 will be diagnosed in 2018
• 1 in 78 women will experience this lifetime risk
• 14,070 expected fatalities
• 90% of women diagnosed are older than 40
• 63 median age at diagnosis
From: Michigan Medicine, University of Michigan
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.